Boards are marked with WD-01 followed by a letter; C or D. The suffix letter is the board series.
Have any questions?
- How can I tell which Series board I have?
- When are new software versions released?
New software versions are constantly in development. As bugs are spotted or reported, bugfixes are applied to improve the experience. Where possible, PCB changes between the same product series will have an software branch for each board revision.
- How long should it take to update the software?
From downloading the software update and after setting up the PCB for test it should take no more than 1 minute to write new software onto the PCB.
- Am I able to downgrade to past versions?
Past versions are not available for public download, however can be requested for special circumstances.
- Frequently Asked Questions
There are a couple of functionality differences between the WD-OTS kits as the OEM sump sensor. These relate to the digitised nature of the product and do are not to be a concern.
- Will this cause any error codes to be logged
- Reboot time
- Fixes flashing oil light